Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello Blogging World...Here I Come!!

I'm doing it...I am FINALLY doing it!  I have wanted to start a blog, oh...since I was pregnant so for like 3 years now.  I have always had an excuse not to, though.  For example:  too tired in the evenings, keeping our now 2 year old busy all day doesn't give me much time to myself, couldn't think of the perfect name for my blog and so on!  This week I have been thinking about it a lot and decided to just do it already!  I have all of these exciting things that I want to do this year and I am kind of running out of time!  Ummm...hello, Christmas is only 3 months away!!  Where has 2014 gone?  Feels like it was just yesterday that my Husband, Francis, and I were sitting in our driveway saying "peace out" to 2013 and welcoming 2014 with fireworks and champagne!   

So why do I want to blog?!!?  Whenever I discover something new that I fall in love with I don't want to be stingy with it and keep it to myself...I want to tell everyone I know all about it so they can run out, get it and find out how awesome it is themselves!  This could be a beauty product, clothes and/or accessories, a delicious sweet treat or awesome dinner recipe, I LOVE to make snack mixes for every holiday and I can promise I will share some of them here, I find some pretty good adult beverage recipes (and some not so good) that people should know about, and the list goes on!  I am absolutely obsessed with crafting and making party decorations!!  Banners, specifically...but I don't discriminate!  I love all crafts!  Especially the inexpensive, fun, easy ones!  And last but not least, we have this adorable and super silly little redhead named Henry that we adore!! I spend about 10-12 hours with Hurricane Henry on a daily basis so I am sure he will come up more often than not! 


I can't thank you enough for stopping by to read my first blog post!  I'm so excited and can't wait to embark on this new little journey!  See you next time!  :)

Hugs,

1 comment :

  1. I am super proud to be your very first follower..Can't wait to read your posts, and I'm so excited to get the inside scoop so I can learn to make some of your awesome crafts...hint hint!! Congrats on your launch! #yourock

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com